Thursday, September 6, 2012

Senior Portraits

I've been meaning to update this ol' bloggy for a while.   But, the whole no one reading and fear of sounding ridiculous thing has made me hesitant.

BUT

I have some pretty senior portraits to post.

Melissa was my 'model' for senior portraits so I could build up my portfolio and use her in advertising.  As far as things found off of craigslist, she was a wonderful surprise.  She was cute, photogenic, and knew how to pose.   We did two shoots, one in downtown Bend and the other in this ridiculous field of flowers.  I actually had to bring down the colors on the flowers because they were TOO VIBRANT.

Anyways, some photos to post.






Melissa is planning as using this photo as her yearbook photo!











This one and the one below it are my favorites.  LOOK AT THOSE FLOWERS!
















 Which is your favorite?

Hannah





No comments:

Post a Comment